Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sunday Mind Dump

Great to see everyone after our mini sabbatical! So, let's dump:
  • Felt great to be back teaching again after a few weeks off. Playing music was a little tougher for me today and I never felt in the grove of it.
  • Thanks to everyone who came out to help the Trezzo clan with their move yesterday. It went really smooth!
  • God's been messing me up with some things lately. I am sure it'll make its way into messages eventually. It usually does.
  • Myth Busters is coming. Get me your questions as quick as you can!
  • Good talk today on temptation....if you only take one thing away from it I hope it's this: If you don't want to get stung....GET AWAY FROM WHERE THE BEES ARE!
  • Temptation is subtle. Be aware of what's coming at you.
  • Next week we are talking about the Lie that Satan would like us to live a life of fear. He'd like us to be afraid of the future, God, what people think, him.....and a host of other things. The good news is that the battle is won.....Don't listen to those lies..
  • A couple of quick notes. We are doing a Harvest Party this year....dates will follow.
  • Open mic night is in a few weeks.....for pete's sake....bring a friend :)
  • Small group gatherings are coming in three weeks. I really look forward to that.
See Ya'll soon (my best southern!)

No comments: