Sunday, August 30, 2009

Sunday Mind Dump

Nice day at church today. I felt much better playing guitar this week than I did last week :)

So let's dump:
  • I enjoyed pulling the plug on the electric guitar and the drums for a week and just closing my eyes and worshiping. We don't do that very often but it's fun for me personally when we do.
  • Might have been one of the best messages of the year. I can tell you one thing...It has nothing to do with me. I wasn't pleased with it at all over the last few weeks with the writing and all. Just goes to show you how much I know.
  • Open mic night is coming up in two weeks. I am really excited. I think it's going to be really fun.
  • Two weeks until we get the kids ministry changeover done. We'll need to paint and do some remodeling downstairs. If you're interested in helping let me know. We want to make that room really fun for our kids.
  • I cannot tell you how big of a thrill it was to see Joe Suchomma come to church today. That is a rolling dead man. If you ever doubted the power of your prayers just think of that guy!
  • I am ready to be done with summer and get back to the grind of the fall. Big things in store.
I am out!

No comments: