Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Random Tuesday Stuff

  • It's a snowday today and April has been home sick for two days. It's painful enough to watch her being sick, but then I now have to wonder is my time coming to get this thing. I am sure hoping and praying no!!
  • The new band is coming along. My idea to take an 80's new wave song and rock it out went really well. Won't share the song title yet, you'll have to come hang with us when we start playing live.
  • Too much snow. need to fire up the snow blower and take a layer off.
  • I have never had less to do. There have been moments over the last few weeks that I have felt like "I need to get back to ministry." Those moments have been quickly coming and going. I think I'll be ready to step into something when I become consumed with it again and not just bored.
  • There are a few books I am going to pick up. One is Killing Cockroaches by Tony Morgan. I know I spent way to much energy on doing just that. If you wonder what that means you'll have to pick up the book and read it for yourself!
  • Changed my diet up a little bit as I was struggling with hunger on the other one. I feel great and have lost 4 more pounds since that change. Very excited about that!

No comments: