Saturday, September 24, 2011

I'm Jacked Up

I've preached a lot of messages over the years and I try to keep myself from getting to excited about some or to down about others. One of the things I have come to realize is how little I have to do with the whole process. The harder I work on something doesn't really account for a more effective message (not that we shouldn't put time in our messages.) It's just that, God is the one who stirs the heart and so I try to teach each message the best I can knowing that some will be great and others will be duds...but the results are always up to Him.

All that said, for some reason I am really jacked up about tomorrows message....Just a general sense that someone is going to be touched by God and they will have a break through in their thought life...

No comments: