Sunday, September 18, 2011

Sunday Mind Dump

Great Sunday...I love days like this...the weather is awesome, football is on, and my teams all won....that helps!!

So let's dump:
  • One of my favorite Sunday's at 242 so far. The service flowed the smoothest yet. That's one of the things I have really been trying to work on....things flowing!
  • Really enjoying this message series on the book of James. Today, we talked about growing through our problems (James 1:2-6). It's tough to bring up this stuff, but it feels so much better when we give it over to God.
  • Cori did a GREAT job with the song Blessings today! Loved it!
  • Love the fact that we are getting a Families Pastor in. John is going to do a great job and really help grow the church!
  • Just want to give a shout out to Craig, Don, and Jose'. Love you guys coming in and helping us with set up....takes so much pressure off me!
  • Looking forward to the Fish Fry....be thinking of who you can invite...good food and nice company...who can ask for more?
  • My heart breaks when I think about the pain so many of our friends at church are in.
  • Well...I better get back to football...my TV is getting jealous :)

No comments: