Sunday, September 25, 2011

Sunday Mind Dump

What a great but long day! Church, the a birthday party for my boy, then a hour with some old friends....Now a little catching up on some football...so let's dump before I get distracted!

  • Having a blast teaching out of James. Today we talked about The Double Minded Man. I think today's message was something all of us needed.
  • Getting really excited about some things. Looking forward to seeing God do his thing.
  • Praying for a few people that have some potentially serious health issues.
  • Got some really good messages coming up...only hope and pray I can do them justice.
  • Loved seeing god at work in some peoples lives this afternoon. He really is in charge, sometimes it's just hard to see it in the valley.
  • Thinking I need to pick up a guitar and play a little soon...
  • Looking forward to starting my new job tomorrow. I've been working on getting this job for a couple of years. Exciting!
  • April wants to move to Perrysburg next spring...anyone want to buy our house?
  • I better get off this thing and get to the games....I am starting to ramble!

No comments: