Sunday, September 11, 2011

Sunday Mind Dump

What a great day this has been. Church, football, short nap....all my favorites compacted into one day...so let's dump!
  • Great to see the place full today. Really enjoyed the full house....let's pray we are building momentum and it continues!
  • Spoke about Maturity today. I know I haven't always acted in mature ways. It's a subject we all need to hear from time to time.
  • We are going to study the book of James topically over the next few months. Next week we are talking about learning to grow through our struggles and problems. You won't want to miss this one I can tell you that much! I have a secret up my sleeve :)
  • Did have issues with sound today...by the time I figured out what the problem was it was too late to fix it....UGH!
  • Still can't believe I went to sleep on my U of M team last night. I gave up on them before the game was over...I really missed the come back!
  • Back to the games...I am out!

No comments: