Sunday, October 9, 2011

Sunday Mind Dump

What a day! I am continually blown away by God. This last month has been awesome at 242...so let's dump about it:
  • Preached this morning on how to be blessed by the Bible. It was one of my favorite messages of all time...
  • Not sure if you have noticed, but our attendance is way up lately....That is nice and I am praying for many more.
  • Got word of something huge that God did for 242 this week. I'll fill you in on it soon. You'll be blown away like I was...
  • More tech troubles this morning...Ugh...even with that...we still had a great morning!
  • After church I got a one hour nap in and now I am enjoying football as I write this...yep, I love Sunday's in the fall!
  • Next Saturday it's the Fish Fry...come hungry and ready to chow!
  • Still can't believe my Michigan team is 6-0....it's a long way from last season!
  • Better get off this thing!

No comments: