Sunday, October 30, 2011

Sunday Mind Dump

Had a fun time this morning! I love 5 Sunday months...who doesn't love a good potluck? So let's dump:
  • Had our potluck this morning. I ate a lot of food...I am using that as my excuse for getting beat on the tennis court today...I was too full to move!
  • Enjoying some quality football this afternoon.
  • In two weeks we are starting our new teaching series called People of the Second Chance...I can't speak for you but I am glad God keeps giving me second chances!
  • Also talked about a series we are going to start in January called MythBusters. I did this once before at our church in Toledo and it was a ton of fun...Looking forward to it again.
  • As a part of Mythbusters I need your help...The only way the series works is if you ask questions for me to answer...so if you've got a question you need/want answered...let me know!
  • Time to enjoy a few hours of down time!
See ya!

No comments: