Sunday, October 2, 2011

Sunday Mind Dump

What a great Sunday. Loved seeing a packed house at church! So, let's dump:
  • This morning everyone heard it first. I REALLY like doughnuts! Thanks Tina!
  • So, we are in week 4 of our series and we talked about overcoming temptation. Too many things to list here with respect to the message but I will say this....if you don't want to get stung get away from where the bee's are.
  • Love my wife. She's really working hard at school. It takes it's toll but she's hanging in there like a trooper!
  • Did some updating to the web site yesterday. I have heard from a few people that it needed updating so I finally got to it!
  • Making home made vegatable beef soup for dinner...yum!
  • Played in a tennis match today...I am sore!
  • Got the next few months of teaching series down...some good stuff on the agenda...already thinking about what I want to do for Christmas services :)
  • I am outta here!

No comments: