Friday, January 2, 2009

California Day Five

Yet another great nights sleep here at the Aryes Suites. Have I mentioned how awesome this bed is? Seriously, the bed is really comfortable. Today April and I headed up to Anaheim and a day at Disneyland. Big mistake, I mean Disney is nice and all but I am not a person who likes the crowds and man were there a lot of crowds today. We actually had to wait 20 minutes to ride the stinking train.

Tomorrow we are either heading off to Big Bear Lake or we are sleeping in and heading up to Santa Monica to the pier. At first my vote would have been Big Bear but I am now thinking I might like to sleep in and just head to the pier. This is our last night at the Aryes. We are staying at an airport hotel tomorrow night as our flight to Detroit leaves at 6:15 saturday morning. I don't care it it's east coast or LA time. 6:15 is mighty early.

BTW....The message for this weekend is done. Vision 2009....what a catchy title :)

Here are a few titles I am toying with:
  • Extreme Vision 2009
  • Blinded by the Vision 2009
  • Vision 2009 (hosted by Stevie Wonder)
  • Vision 2009 Version 9.1
  • Ivision 2009 (the upgraded 3G version will be 100 bucks cheaper and available in 6 months)
  • Nightvision 2009 (special goggles needed)
  • Blurry Vision 2009 (would have worked better if church was Jan 1st)
I am taking a poll....email your votes to me and maybe I'll change my mind about the title and go with one of the titles I am toying with:)

No comments: