Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sunday Mind Dump

An awesome day. The message blew some folks away today. I had the most requests for DVD's of the message ever. It was awesome to hear so many people come up and tell me their stories of how they are struggling with worry. I know worry is something everyone of us struggle with because we are people and people worry. As pastor Craig said today....we need to do what little we can do and then turn the problem over to God trusting him for the results.......so let's dump.

  • Some of the changes we talked about a few weeks ago during the vision message are starting to take shape. Very cool to see.
  • The kids had a great time with Ernie today. Seem's like he is a keeper:)
  • Aaron is really stepping up in worship. It was great to play and sing with him today. I don't get to do it often and it's always cool to be a part. Saw so many people in the crowd singing today and it made me feel like a proud papa seeing people worship.
  • Still working on some things with the new web site. Remember to bring your thoughts to either me or Trezzo over the next few weeks. As we say at a wedding speak now or forever....well you know:)
  • We are working on somethings with the elemetary classroom. After that we are turning our focus to the preschoolers.....it's going to be cool.
  • Big time events coming.....stay tuned over the next few weeks.
  • April will not stop talking about all the food for the Superbowl party.....will someone promise to make her some potato skins so she'll leave me alone about it?

I am out of here!

No comments: