Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sunday Mind Dump

Well...I have to admit. Over the last month my mind has been racing with all the possibilities before us. We have all the talent we need, all the systems we need, and the right people we need to make this thing take flight. The last year has been all about getting that in place. This year is going to be about making the leap to drawing more people into Real Life.

Over the next few months look for some changes to happen. We have been busy behind the scenes making some big decisions that are going to help us do what we need to do. We have been shifting people around trying to find the right place for them to serve and we have some more yet to do in that department.

So lets dump.....

  • It was like a second snow day today. Over half our church was out.
  • I was tempted to cancel church but I am really glad I didn't. Some people really needed to heat the message today.
  • It was fun playing guitar and singing. I don't get to do it often so when I do it's a treat for me. Next week I am bringing out my favorite guitar. My 2oo1 Stratocaster as I fill in for Tim.
  • We got Tracy and Nate all moved out of their old place. Now they just need about 3 months to open boxes and put stuff away :)
  • Thank you to everyone who braved the snow and came to church and to the moving party.
  • DVD's of the play are on the way. I got the disc from Nate today. I will work on getting them done this weekend.
I am out. It's been a long weekend.

No comments: