Friday, January 2, 2009

California Last Day

So our last day in Cali was laid back and uneventful. We slept in at the Aryes (did I mention they have the most comfortable beds ever?) and then drove up the coast through long beach to Malibu. We stopped and had lunch at one of my favorite LA spots (Wahoo's Fish Taco.) If you are ever out this way seriously, you have to try it. We then went out and walked on the Santa Monica Pier. After that we came back to the airport and checked into our hotel.

We had dinner tonight with Jamie and Tim Long. Jamie is an old college friend of Aprils that moved out to LA a few years ago. They took us to this Mexican joint called Paco's. All I can say is that was some seriously good grub. It's now 8:15 LA time. We are going to hit the showers and get ready for bed. The flight leaves at 6:15 and that is early for anyone :)

It's been a great trip but I am ready for home and getting back to work. God has given me some incredible things that we are going to be working on over the next year and I am really excited to be telling all the Real Life family what we are going to be working on. Hold on to your forks....this is going to get good.

No comments: