Sunday, October 4, 2009

Sunday Mind Dump

Nice day today. So, let's dump:
  • Felt great to be back teaching after a two week break. This might be the toughest series I have ever taught but it's stuff we all need to hear.
  • Nice to have Big John back behind the drum kit today. Don't worry man, it'll all come back to you soon enough.
  • Next week is our second open mic night. I am hoping for a great turnout with lot's of talented people. The last one was a blast and this one should be too! Paul Wise is doing a CD release party as part of the festivities that night.
  • Next months open mic HallowVox is featured, so you know that'll be good :)
  • No Sunday service or Friday Small Groups. We have too much going on with open mic night and the harvest party. Come out and enjoy that!
  • Still looking for someone to take over our kitchen at church. If you're interested let me, April, or Tony know.
  • Some great things coming up. Really good opportunities to bring people to church.
  • I think we are going to change the mythbusters series around a little bit. I am taking some questions and for those that have already sent them my way I'll answer them. I think we are going to change the series and call it "Cow Tipping." I am going to take some shots are tipping some of the sacred cows in church today. Should be a hoot and I will only tick off a few people since most of our people don't have a long church history!
I am out. Looking forward to watching the San Diego Vs Pittsburgh game tonight!

No comments: