Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sunday Mind Dump

For those of you who read my blog on a regular basis you'll notice I took a couple of weeks off froem blogging. Last weekend we didn't have an official church service so there was really nothing to mind dump about. I have also just been running around in a crazy busy kinda way. Hopefully, that dies down soon! So, let's dump:
  • Kinda liked that new song Sing to the Lord today. Has a nice swingy feel to it!
  • Announced today that Shelley Myers was taking over the kitchen manager duties. She'll be in charge of all things food, kitchen, and greeter related. So, from now all direct all your questions in her direction.
  • Looking forward to being able to help the hungry and needy in our area via Food For Thought. It's a cool ministry. You can check out their web site at www.freelunchtoledo.com
  • If you could take one thing out of today's message I hope it's this. Each of us are called to be servant leaders. Look at the needs right in front of you and do what you can to meet those needs.
  • Only two more weekends of Sunday services. Remember we are moving to Saturday evenings from 5:30 starting the first Saturday in Nov. Getting excited about the possibilities of that.
  • This weekends gathering is at our house. Looking forward to having everyone over once again. Remember, when I go for my PJ's that's your clue it's time to go home :)
  • Felt like crap all day today. Just one of those days where I am in a complete funk...not sure why other than hoping a good nights sleep will do the trick.
I am out.

No comments: