Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sunday Mind Dump

This weekend has been a weird one! Both April and I are in some kind of funk where we just feel like crap. There is nothing specific wrong...just not feeling like ourselves. So Let's dump:
  • We have one more Sunday service...then we are switching to Saturday evenings...maybe for a month...maybe longer. We'll see how things go and what everyone thinks about it.
  • Nice day at church today! Brett really stepped up and took over for his wife this morning. Nice job Brett!
  • Had a really long weekend! Hung out and played some outdoor games with my buddy Stu yesterday. Then April and I took off for Cleveland and the Cheesecake factory! She's been wanting Pumpkin cheesecake for the last few years and we never seem to get it. I made sure it happened for her this year.
  • Terrible day of football today. Not a good game on TV period :(
  • On the plus side my fantasy teams have done pretty well today!
  • See everyone out at the Funeral home for Deb's Dad tomorrow evening.
I am out!

1 comment:

Shelly Suchomma said...

Yes, thanks to my hubby for covering for me.

I'm glad April finally got her pumpkin cheesecake. We've been hearing about it for year...now she can move on to another dessert selection:)