Monday, August 30, 2010

Sunday Mind Dump

It's been a personally and spiritually trying week to say the least. I am glad it's over and we can move on and start a new one. So let's dump:
  • Starting the process of building a band for 242 church. Getting some decent response and that is encouraging!
  • Going to be leading a small group this fall. It'll be nice to get back to teaching.
  • April has stepped her worship leading up big time. She's putting more time, energy, and prayer into it than ever before and you can see the results.
  • Looking forward to getting JT on the stage with us. Hopefully, that happens next week.
  • Slept like a baby last night. First night in a week that's happened. Sad I had to get up for work or I'd still be in there!
  • In fact, I better get moving and get dressed for work. It's coming whether I am ready or not!

No comments: