Sunday, January 2, 2011

Sunday Mind Dump

Well, it's the end of yet another Christmas break season. It seems like we've been busier than ever and like every break, I end it feeling like I need a few more days off. The problem for me is that if I had a few more days off I'd still want a few more days off so alas, it's back to the grind tomorrow.

So let's dump:
  • We talked about addictions and getting free from them today. It's a passion of mine, yet I never felt like I hit my stride teaching today. You have days like that and you just have to leave it up to God trusting you did your part.
  • Talking about losing some emotional luggage next week. I am pumped about that.
  • Spent a lot of time over the holiday's with friends and family. Loved that. Great fun!
  • Started a let's get Jeff to loose 50 lbs plan last week. I am down 7lbs so far. Course, the first 10 are always the easiest.
  • Only 1 more weekend until Craig comes on staff at church. Looking forward to that.
    In many ways I've tried to avoid leading the church and have been more trying to just keep the church from moving backward. That's tough for me, but it was the right thing to do and I am looking forward to being able to gain some ground again.
  • Music was just OK today. Not much energy in the place or from us. We'll have to work on that!
  • I am going to start writing a monthly devotional for a local Christian newspaper. You can find the paper at this address: www.pathwaycn.com.blog if you want to check it out.
  • Enjoying football this afternoon. Think I'll go enjoy more of it :)

No comments: