Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sunday Mind Dump

The time is getting short at 242. Craig and Melissa Rogghe will be with us next week and we'll be anointing them as the pastors of the church next week! That's a big thing for us and them. Looking forward to the new perspectives, energy, and connections Craig will bring to the church.

So let's dump:
  • Great day of worship today. It's amazing what difference a week makes.
  • Felt much more at home speaking today than last week. Some messages are harder than others and today's was an easy one.
  • Great seeing all the new faces at church. How fun!
  • April is all excited about the Chili and Soup Cook-Off coming up in a few weeks. I have to say, for a skinny woman....she sure loves her food!
  • Great seeing so many new people step up and help out a church. It's getting to where I don't have to do much of anything in the set up process anymore....Thanks to all who help with that!
  • Something about the song "And That My Soul Knows Very Well" that just resonates with me. It was the perfect ending for our worship experience today too.
  • Bree is doing a killer job playing the Cajon. Next week, we'll get to see Tyler give it a shot. What a big day for him!
  • My bass amp is on the fritz...ugh....now I have to find someone to fix that :(
  • Enjoying playoff football....so many surprises this year.
  • Classes start again tomorrow. Not sure what that will bring me, but I can say I am getting closer to being done with the program.
  • I am outta here.

No comments: