Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sunday Mind Dump

Had a fun time at church today! Next week will be a little bittersweet for us no doubt. We really do enjoy 242 and what God is doing there is awesome! Not sure right now where the future leads. God could lead us to stay at the church we'll be helping out at, or to some other church, or he could very well bring us right back to 242 after a few months of helping out and getting the new church back on track. Well this is a mind dump, so let's dump:
  • Played tennis way to aggressively yesterday and threw out my back. To say my back is stiff right now would be an understatement....
  • Loving watch Craig grow into the pastor I know he can be. So cool to see God using him at 242. We have some big things in store for the church I can promise you that!
  • I love my Taylor guitar. Just saying I love it....
  • Still trying to work out the sound at the Lighthouse...we found they have a back speaker cable and that is causing the sound to go in and out.
  • Superbowl parties next weekend...If you need someplace to go let me know and I'll get you the address of 242's!
  • Went to see Aprils uncle after church today. He's down to just a few days left in this life. Hard to see that happen, but we rest knowing God loves us more than we could ever know even when we don't understand things.
I think it's time for a nap!

No comments: