Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sunday Mind Dump

What a great day at 242 church! The calling of a new pastor, the passing of the baton, a new day has indeed begun. Yet, I am sure for some it's a bittersweet day. People loved Scott and loosing him so young, so sudden is still a fresh wound. It was and is an honor to have been able to step in for him over the last few months.

So let's dump:
  • Talked about the differences between a slave and a son today. I am glad I am one and not the other that's for sure.
  • Not our best day musically, yet God was praised and the kingdom moved forward.
  • Looking forward to having time to work on some other church related things.
  • Enjoying the playoffs...too bad none of my teams are in them this year.
  • Great food today at the pot luck. If there is one thing April loves....It's a church pot luck.
  • Hoping to get a snow day sometime...
  • I am out of here...I need to get some dinner!

No comments: