Thursday, July 28, 2011

My Current Playlist

So, anyone that knows me knows I love music. I have it blasting on my computer all day long or I am playing my guitars and rocking out to it. So, here is what is currently lighting up my playlist.
  • Needtobreathe - The Outsiders....LOVE their sound. Unlike anything else out there now.
  • Hillsong Live - God is Able....nothing like Hillsong when it comes to rocking out worship.
  • Darius Rucker - Charleston SC, 1968...Look I know it's Hootie....but the dude can flat out rock a country song!
  • Keith Urban - Get Closer....who doesn't like Keith...I wish I could play guitar half as good as him....
  • Karosene Halo - Really love the stripped down versions of some cover songs. Very well done...Love Derri's voice.
  • Lee McDermentt - I have never heard a hymn redone as well as his updated version of Go Tell It....I so want to do this song like this!
Anyone have anything else I need to be listening to? Let me know!

No comments: