Monday, July 18, 2011

Sunday Mind Dump

So, I got a little busy today and this is my extremely early version of a Monday morning mind dump. Let's just say I can't sleep tonight so I got out of bed and figured "what else is there to do but write?"

So let's dump!
  • Heard some of my sons bands songs today. Very good stuff, they are in the studio three more days this week putting the finishing touches on them. Proud of the boy. He really works hard at his craft.
  • I watched the World Cup today. Never again...Soccer is still the most boring sport in history....I would rather go to an opera than watch soccer....at least at the opera you know when the fat lady sings it's over....soccer never ends.
  • On a more personal and serious note, God has been stirring some things up inside me lately...which is good and bad....that usually translates into a message or two at some point :)
  • Nice day at church today...enjoying being back at 242....looking forward to fall when everyone is back most every week...
  • Only 3 weeks left till vacation....bring it on!
  • Making some decisions. Always leads to counting the cost....still excited about the possibilities...
  • Time to head to bed....peace out everyone!

No comments: