Friday, March 7, 2008

Small Groups

Many times people get confused about the purposes of different things we do at church. Honestly, that is understandable. We often times do a terrible job of communicating what the purpose of something is all about. For us at Real Life, small groups are one of the ways people can connect with other people from church. The truth is Sunday mornings are a busy time for many people who serve at the church. For me personally, Sunday is a work day. As such, I don't get much of a chance to sit down and chat with people. I know many others that don't get a chance to connect either. That's one reason I love small groups!

Through small groups I get a chance to just be a part of the church and enjoy the company of our people. We get to share a little about the things going on in our lives and just be people. If you have never been a part of a small group we'd love to see you connect.

No comments: