Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Woke Up Ready To Go!

I woke up this morning ready to get at work!

Been busy this morning doing some things for April. I also did some things she hadn't asked me to do. For example, I did some loads of laundry. No I will tell you right up front April loves doing laundry. I have no idea why but she just does. So here is the thing. Even though I just took a few hours off her day she is going to be a little upset about it cause she that is something she loves doing. So if I have a black eye today that's why!! Just kidding about the black eye!!

Aside from that I am getting at some church work this morning in preparation for this weekends church service, tomorrow nights business meeting, and this weekends concert. It's going to be a fun couple of days!

No comments: