Sunday, March 9, 2008

Sunday Mind Dump

What a great time at church today. The band sounded incredible. Aaron adds so much vocally and we are really blessed to have him. He did an awesome job leading worship this morning. Today's message hit home with a few people and that is always nice to see.
  • Working on the webcasting/DVD thing. Hopefully we get that worked out over the next few days so we get get the messages online.
  • We tried to record the worship portion of the service today but it didn't take. Oh well, we'll work on that for next week.
  • The band was really tight today. They are doing a killer job.
  • Awesome to see some of the newer faces stepping in and volunteering for things. I love that!
  • I got a nice hour long nap today. For those who know me you know how rare that is!
  • I am excited about hearing Martha speak next week. She always does a great job and touches peoples hearts.
I love what I do. Ministry is always tough, but when you are in the right place and God has placed you there it is fun as well. I am pumped about some of the things we have coming up. We are going to start seeing some cool things happen. Write that down!

No comments: