Sunday, March 2, 2008

Sunday Mind Dump

Wow it felt really great to be back in the saddle again. You forget how much you enjoy doing something when you aren't doing it for a while. A month is a long break for a preacher boy. I am glad to be back. We had a great service today. The message and the testimony by April really seemed to hit home with some folks and I love to see that. The band is sounding really good. Props to Aaron, it's hard to walk in and take over for someone else and he is doing a great job. A few things to dump about:
  • The sound in the new place is awesome. I cannot believe we were even worried about it. Geeeesh!
  • Martha does a great job with the kids. The came in today telling me their memory verses..how cool is that?
  • Today was Aprils cousin Bryan's and Shelly's first time teaching a class. The kids said they had fun and they did a good job.
  • I have to eat more bagels. I was starving when I got home today.
  • Someone needs to step up and become the full-time Sunday Barista. A frappacino would be awesome wouldn't it? Maybe we could start a petition?
  • Everyone that comes to the new place loves how friendly and open it is. They tell me it's like going to someones house. I love hearing that!
Got to get the newsletters out!

No comments: