Sunday, August 10, 2008

Sunday Mind Dump

First off, great to be back home at church this weekend. It was nice to get away and we needed some family time but it's always great to be back at church. I love my church family and enjoy spending time with you guys! So let's dump:
  • Nice job by Tony Trezzo today. It was his first time doing a Sunday message and he did a fine job.
  • I am itching to be back teaching again. God has hit me with some big time stuff. It's coming but it's going to be a little while with family day coming and Labor day weekend we are doing a church brunch!
  • Nice job by the band today. It was cool getting to sit in and play bass. I don't get to play very often so it was cool that I got to.
  • Aaron is doing a killer job leading worship. He is getting better and better. It's great to see.
  • It'll be great to be into September when everyone gets finished with vacations and camping. I miss seeing everyone together!
  • Some really cool things on the horizon. I am stoked!
About to head off to bed. See you all soon!

No comments: