Friday, August 29, 2008

I've been a slacker

I have been kind of a slacker around the house when it comes to my audio/video stuff lately. That changed tonight! I spent a few hours tonight redoing our family room and rewiring. Last night a guy from directv was here to install a new dish and upgrade our receiver. Our old one was on the fritz and we needed the upgrade. They went ahead and put the new dish up because our signal was pretty week.

Anyway, since that was done I figured its high time I set the family room up for the NFL season. Got the surround sound all jamming and with the new picture we are looking and sounding great. Just in time too. Next weekend we are going to host the first Real Life football party. It's for all the people in the fantasy football league. It's going to be a good time!

See You there!

No comments: