Sunday, August 24, 2008

Sunday Mind Dump

What a day. I love Family Worship Experiences!

First off, I could never say it enough. Thank you to EVERYONE who pitches in and does something at Real Life. Whether you help teach, greet, play music, or clean up thank you! We would be no where without you guys. You are awesome.

So lets dump:
  • The kids were freaking cute today.
  • Loved having the tables up and in place for the whole day. It made transitioning from church to lunch so much easier.
  • I was loosing my mind doing sound today. I am way to hyper to put me behind a sound board. I need freedom to roam. And talk.
  • I am excited about the new kids curriculum. I think it's going to be the best series we have done for them.
  • School starts tomorrow. It was great to pray for all the kids before they went off to school.
  • Next weekend is the brunch. My mouth is already watering thinking about the good stuff that is going to be served. If anyone cares. I like cheesecake. In fact, I love cheesecake.
  • It was a long day. After all the church festivities we did our fantasy football draft. I am going to kick it.
I need a shower and to stretch out on the couch. It was a long day today!

No comments: