Saturday, November 8, 2008

One Prayer

Last summer our church partnered with thousands of churches across the country for the message series One Prayer. As part of that series churches across the globe opened up their pulpits to allow pastors from other churches to share their "One Prayer" with them. It was a great time for us as a church and God has been impressing upon me lately that we are not done with One Prayer.

I feel like God is saying that we need to continue partnering with other churches so that we can be more effective. I want to start that process by praying for another church weekly. Starting today, I am going to take on one church here in this city and add them to my daily prayer life. I am going to pray that God would bless them. I am going to pray that God would grow them and that God would protect the leadership of that church. If you would like to join with me I would love to have you pray with me. Since I have gotten to know their pastor a little over the last few months I figured I would start by praying for:

Family Christian Center
www.aroundthefamily.com
Pastor Beau


If you'd like to stand with me in praying for the well being of other churches start today and pray for Family Christian Center.

If you would like a church added to the prayer list email me and we can make that happen. If you'd like to make sure you follow those churches we are praying for sign up to follow this blog and you'll get alerts on them. If you are a pastor and we have been praying for your church I'd love to be able to brag on everything God is doing at your place. Email me and let me know so I can get it out there!!

Peace!

No comments: