Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sunday Mind Dump

I had a ton of fun at church today. Course, the pressure was off since I wasn't teaching!
So, let's dump:
  • Martha did a great job teaching today. It's always tough to teach during a church service when you don't do it often. Her message was great and I think many people needed to hear it.
  • It was nice to play guitar again. Aaron is back on next week. He is much better than I am so it's an upgrade for sure.
  • Nice to see so many new faces over the last few months. Attendance is up. That is always cool to see!
  • Big things coming up for Real Life. It's going to be a great couple of months for us as a church.
  • After the next session small groups will be on winter break. We'll start them again the second week of January so stay tuned.
I better get moving. I was just told I am going to empty the dishwasher. I am sure glad I was told, I would have NEVER known that!

No comments: