Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sunday Mind Dump

Today was a stinking long day! A nice day, but a long day. So Let's dump:
  • I am glad we are done with Mythbusters. It has been fun to teach and everyone has seemed to enjoy it. We might do it again next year as we have had several people asked about doing it again.
  • Love that new tune we closed with. I can't get it out of my head.
  • The Tracy Parsons project (surprise b-day party) went off without a hitch. Nice work everyone. Although a few times I though the kids were going to rat us all out.
  • Tampa almost found a way to lose today. I thought they were going to do it but they proved me wrong and won one.
  • My fantasy team is getting killed. I have lost 3 of the last 4 games (I am losing now so that might change but I doubt it!)
  • Aaron is on a business trip this week. You get me and my green guitar again. There USED to be a time when I was the best acoustic guitar player we had. Man, has that gone far away! Aaron has really stepped up his playing and singing.
  • We are really blessed with worship leaders.
I have a frozen pizza calling my name right now. It's off to eat my dinner and watch and little TV with the wife. I am outta here!

No comments: