Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sunday Mind Dump

I am completely blown away at how God has blessed our church with people who actually care for one another. I have never, ever, been a part of a group of people at a church that care about each other more. The thing that blows me away is not just that people care but that they are willing to put their care into action and actually step out to do something about it. I am humbled and awestruck that God would allow me to lead a group like this. You guys make my job easy.

So lets dump:
  • Looks like we are moving our Sunday morning worship experience to 10am. I am not sure if that is going to be a permanant solution but starting the first weekend in December we'll give it a go.
  • The band sounded great again today. They were all a little sluggish during rehearsal this morning but they sure pulled it together and rocked the house today.
  • I felt like I was off my teaching game today. Just seemed like I was forcing myself through the message. Hopefully, it didn't seem that way to everyone else :)
  • Pray for Joe Suchomma (Brett's Dad) right now it's still touch and go. A little too much to detail here other than to say he needs your prayers...just pray for him.
  • A rough fantasy football day. Most of my best players are on a bye this week. Still hanging in there against the Paper Boy.
  • Christmas is coming and we have some strategic decisions to make about when we are doing Christmas related things. We are kicking around a Christmas Eve candlelight communion service for those we are still in town.
I am outta here. See you all soon!

No comments: