Friday, January 8, 2010

Random Life Updates

As part of my vision 2010 post I talked about some things I am working on changing in my life. I thought I would update some of those things periodically.

  • April and I decided to leave HallowVox. It's a great band and ministry but in the end it was us costing more time, money, and resources than we wanted to contribute.
  • My musical vision is that I want to use whatever musical ability I have to reach people here in Toledo. So, I have started working on some other musical projects that will be focused here in Toledo rather than regionally.
  • I started my new eating plan last week and I am doing OK with it. So far I am down 7lbs and feeling pretty good.
  • We are still seeking God about the next church of ministry he'd have us attend/serve in. Don't really feel like we are released to go and do much yet. One of these days....
  • Still doing a lot of reading and waiting :)

No comments: