Sunday, January 31, 2010

Still Going Strong

We are still going strong on the eating right loosing weight plan. I have been loosing 1-2 pounds per week. I am still just trying to take things slow and make better choices with what I put into my mouth. Avoiding fried foods and trying to keep the portion size reasonable. I have been watching my calorie intake as well. Just trying to keep tabs on things so I am not eating more than I should be without realizing it. I have been trying to eat around 300 calories for breakfast, 500 calories for lunch and 700 calories for dinner. Then I can have some fruit or string cheese in between meals and I am good for the day. You'd be surprised how much food that actually is when you cut out fried and processed foods!

I also bought a treadmill (which I have to put together today) so I can start getting my ticker in shape. Plus that will help burn through some calories. I am on my way to my target weight. It's probably going to take a year to get there this way, but I'd rather take my time and do this right than do it quick only to gain it all back after the diet is done.

No comments: