Monday, June 16, 2008

Monday Night Mind Dump

Ok...normally this is done on a Sunday but since we left town right after church and had no computer access I thought I'd dump tonight. Here Goes:

  • I personally am digging the One Prayer series. I love it when churches work together.
  • Just wondering what everyone is fasting for one prayer? Are you spending extra time with God in prayer?
  • I have been on dial up for the last week and its killing me. New cable modem is coming tomorrow.
  • We had a great leadership retreat this weekend. Spent about 3 hours today talking church stuff and made some great progress and decisions.
  • Yesterday was our first full web cast. Hopefully it sounds and looks good. We dedicated a channel on our soundboard to it...I'd love some feedback.

Yesterday I asked for your church and theology questions for our Myth Busters series. LEt's get them coming in!

No comments: