Wednesday, June 11, 2008

One Prayer

I am really enjoying seeing the cool things that God is doing across the country with One Prayer. For me, this is something that I have personally prayed about over the last year. The notion that churches would begin the process of seeing themselves more as co laborers and less as competitors. One prayer is helping us do just that.



The hardest part of giving our One Prayer message last weekend was actually having just one One Prayer. I mean, really, did Craig expect we'd only have one? Not, really! Which is why we get to spend a whole month on it.



The next three messages we are going to partake in are ones that are from my heart just as much as if I'd been teaching them. In fact, I struggled about extending the series and adding one more but I decided four was enough and that God had already given me a clear picture about where we were going in July anyway. So, what's coming up? This weekend we are going to hear from Gary Lamb. He is the lead pastor at Revolution Church in Canto Ga. His message is called Lord, Make us Revolutionary. Next week, we'll here from pastor Steven Furtick. His One Prayer is called Lord, Make us Audacious. We'll close out the series with pastor Perry Noble. His One Prayer is Lord, Make us Dangerious.

I have already seen the messages and they are awesome. All I can say is get ready to have your spiritual world rocked.

No comments: