Sunday, June 22, 2008

Sunday Mind Dump

Nice service today. The place is really looking great after the paint. I smell coffee. Think the idec coffee is going to be a huge hit. Everyone was thanking me for making it but they should be thanking Tara because she is the one who told me how to do it. Pretty soon we'll be ditching juice and feeding the kids the stuff!

  • Steven Furtick did an awesome job teaching. Man, God is using him big time.
  • The band was really solid today.
  • One little glitch with the web cast. If you're looking for the message give me a few days and I will get it on their.
  • We are going to do a second painting day Tuesday at 7pm. If you missed today you still have a chance!
  • We collected our One Prayer offering today. I am blown away! I am not going to tell you how much it was. I'll save that for next weekend.
  • Thank you to everyone who stayed and painted!
  • Tim. Loved the new intro to Come Together. I wish I'd have got a chance to play it since it was my idea!
I love leading Real Life. You guys really are awesome!

No comments: