Sunday, June 22, 2008

Mythbusters

We are going to be doing a series in September called MythBusters. The whole series is going to be geared around answering your questions about God, Theology, and church. In order to make it work I really need your questions. The plan is to take the top 20 questions and turn those into the message. Please email them to me or fee free to leave them as a comment on this blog. You do not have to be an attender of Real Life, or of any church for that matter, in order to ask the questions. Feel free to ask friends and family! Also, feel free to leave the questions anonymously! I know some of you are probably thinking I would call you out in church or something over the questions but I promise I won't.

I will make sure I tell you what questions are going to be addressed a week before so you'll know when yours are coming up. I will not be able to get to every question as a part of the series but I will try to address the ones I cannot in some other way. Perhaps even on this blog!

Let's get them coming! I need a little prep time if this is going to work well!

No comments: