Sunday, June 29, 2008

Sunday Night Mind Dump

Wow. I have really enjoyed One Prayer. Part of me wishes we had one more week. There was another great message I wanted to bring you. It was a little tame by Real Life standards but, still really good. Through One Prayer we helped start 500 new churches and support David Blessing and I am really glad. Our prayer is that we would be able to become a monthly supporter of Davids in the not too distant future. So Lets dump!

  • One Prayer flat out rocked. Perry Noble is one of the best preachers ever. He had our congregation in the palm of his hand today and he wasn't even here! How cool is that.
  • The band sounded awesome today. Aaron kicked butt leading worship. I couldn't be prouder to have him leading our band.
  • The coffee shop look is coming together. We are going to do some decorating to help accent it. It's gonna be sweet.
  • I have an AWESOME wife. Most of you never see the stuff she does for me and the church. Being married to me I'd say I got the better deal!
  • The kids are going to be doing a new curriculum starting next week. It sounds really cool.
  • Went to see Sanctus Real tonight. They were great. I got to see a ton of friends from my old church which was really nice. Most of those guys I haven't seen for three years since we left to plant Real Life.
  • I have got to seriously practice for next week. I am filling in for Tim and I am not a lead guitar player at all. Acoustic check, Bass check....lead....not so much.
  • I am really ready to get back to teaching but I have one more week to go. You are going to love next weeks teacher. I sure do.
  • We have a ton of prayer requests this week. Be sure to lift up Tony Trezzo's family for his parents health issues, Susan DePriests Dad for a healing from his motorcycle accident (some really serious injuries here), and Aaron Hammitts family on the death of his grandfather.

Love you guys....

No comments: