Sunday, October 5, 2008

Sunday Mornings

It's Sunday morning. I am getting up and ready to head off to church. This has been an interesting week to say the least, at least in terms of prepping for the messages. Generally, I write into a message what God has given me and I don't usually have any faces attached to the message. The messages are of course for someone but I really don't know who. Sometimes, as I realize after the fact it was even meant for me.

This week has been different. As I have prepped for the messages, really for this whole series, people and the stuff they are dealing with keep flashing across my mind. I am praying that each of us comes to church over the next month with a broken heart and each of us is ready to hear from God in a fresh new way. This series has the potential to be life changing if we'll allow it to be.

I believe people are going to experience freedom in a way they could have only dreamed of if they will allow themselves to embrace it.

No comments: