Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sunday Mind Dump

I had a great time today. There are some days you feel at ease with the message and some days you feel like your struggling with it. Today was one of those days it just seemed to flow for me. So lets dump:
  • Jake did a nice job on the bass today. He came in not knowing any of the songs or for that matter having any practice time. Still played well. That's my boy!
  • Today was Shelly Suchomma's parents last weekend in Toledo. They are moving out west. I am sure that will be hard on her.
  • My fantasy football team is doing well. Looks like I get another victory! It also looks like the first place and undefeated team is going to go down in flames today. Too bad for Collin!
  • The pig roast and harvest party is next weekend. That is going to be a huge event. I am psyched! Invite all your friends and neighbors.
  • Whoever came up with that strawberry fruit drink recipe today. WOW. Talk about tasty.
  • A huge thank you to Tracy (and Nate the paper boy Parsons) for hosting the football watching party today.
  • Gotta get moving. April is begging me to take a bath. I am not sure why. I mean I took one last weekend :)
I'm outta here.

No comments: