Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sunday Mind Dump

What a crazy kinda weekend! I was really tired today! So, on to the serious stuff. This message series is probably the best we have ever done. I am hearing story after story about how God is touching people through our Deal or No Deal series. I am completely awestruck by that. It is honestly completely humbling that God uses us to help others. So, lets dump:
  • Great pig roast/harvest party yesterday. What an awesome day. It was long, and tiring but so much fun.
  • The bands were killer yesterday. How cool was that? Live music all day long. We did 9 straight hours of live bands.
  • Thank you so much to John and Shelly for opening up your home/yard and for all your hard work!
  • The kids had a great time playing all the games yesterday. Thank you to all the folks who planned and ran them.
  • The band was off the chain good today. I was a little afraid everyone would be lethargic after yesterday. Man was I wrong....that doesn't happen often :)
  • We had a lot of poeple coming up to the alter for prayer today. Awesome to see people coming up and supporting those who are hurting right now. Man, that is what church is all about.
  • Some cool things on the agenda over the next few months. Be on the lookout. It's going to be fun...and cute too.
  • I am out. I need to spend some time with the wife. I haven't done that at all today.

No comments: