Monday, October 6, 2008

Sunday Mind Dump

I thought yesterday might have been one of the most effective messages we have ever given at Real Life. Tons of people telling me they needed to hear it.

So Lets Dump:
  • A few new people came because of our marketing campaigns. Would have liked a few more but God knows who needed to be there.
  • Band sounded good today. My mistake on the drums John. I turned them off because the kids were trying to play them when people were talking. Oops!
  • Loved the Jeremy Camp song Take You Back. The band killed it on that tune.
  • My Fantasy team smacked Jody's team yesterday which proves on thing. You miss church...you get a smackdown from the pastor!
  • The harvest party is going to be a huge thing. Really looking forward to it.
I better get moving. I have to get to work!

No comments: