Sunday, May 4, 2008

Sunday Mind Dump

We had a great day today. We kicked off our iMarriage series and made a few changes around the place. The band sounded hotter than ever. I wish I could bottle that sound up and sell it we'd make a killing. Seriously they were good! I am not sure who gave her the recipe but those were some killer brownies Shelly. My goodness, I could get in serious trouble if I had a whole plate of those puppies sitting in front of me.

  • Did I mention how good the band sounded today? Sweet!
  • Finally got the right system for recording our stuff. Tony has done a killer job with that.
  • Brownies. Really really really good brownies. Did I mention I liked the brownies? And yes, I have a real weakness for brownies.
  • We are getting ready for phase 2 of our building plan. We are going to turn the look and feel of our place into more of a coffee house feel than we already have.
  • Our kids teachers and workers are something else. They do a great job week in and week out.
  • Next weekend is our parking lot sale. That is going to be big time fun. I am really looking forward to it. We are going to get to meet quite a few people in our neighborhood. Plus, anytime you put most of our people in one location you just know it's going to be fun. Or funny....either one!
Seriously a great start to a new month.

No comments: