Sunday, May 11, 2008

Sunday Mind Dump

A great day today. It was nice sitting in with the band again. I love getting out there and playing. I definitely don't want to go back to doing it every week again but it's nice to do it now and then. I am really enjoying our current teaching series.

Sometimes the teaching we do is gut wrenching and really hits us hard sometimes it's liberating and we feel great teaching. This is one of those series that is somewhere in between. I am enjoying it and it needs to be done but it still hits home because none of us have perfect marriages. We all have issues.

So let's dump:
  • The band sounded great today. Ok, yes I did play, but, I had little to do with it. They just rocked.
  • Smaller crowd today. We had quite a few people out with their mothers.
  • All of the ladies seemed to enjoy the Bath and Body Works stuff the church gave out for Mothers Day presents. Just wait till you see what we have planned for Fathers Day. It's going to be cool!
  • I have been sick almost all day. I went to bed last night with a headache and upset stomach and woke up feeling pretty rotten today too.
  • I took April out for a Mothers Day lunch. She didn't know we were going out. I took her to Applebees. She loves their Boneless Chicken Chunks.
  • Since lunch, I have been chilling on the couch with a blanket watching a Deadliest Catch marathon. Man, I love that show.
  • I am really looking forward to One Prayer. It's going to be awesome. Wait for the details.
Going to put the computer down and watch a little more TV. See Y'all later!

No comments: