Friday, May 16, 2008

This week is going to be a hoot!

Let me explain a bit. This week we are going to talk about what God has to say about sex in the context of a marriage. I was little weirded out thinking about talking about it earlier this week. then I got to thinking about how much the Bible has to say about sex in the context of a marriage and I began to think about how important it really is since such a large portion of the word is dedicated to teaching about it. I began to change my thinking and suddenly it went from feeling a little weird to feeling like a great honor.

Here is where the hoot part comes in. My kids normally rotate between sitting with the adults and helping out with the preschoolers. This is Jakes' week to sit in with the adults. He is gonna be totally freaked sitting next to April for 30 minutes while I talk about sex! What 14 year old would ever sit through that if they knew it was coming. In fact, if he knew it was coming he'd do whatever he could to help out with the kids!

SHHHH...don't tell him it's coming. (It'll be our little secret!)

No comments: