Saturday, July 12, 2008

I'm the joke....

I am now the but of jokes and ridicule amongst my band mates in HallowVox. So, here is the deal. We had a gig today in Fostoria Michigan (by Frankenmuth.) Tony, April, and Kevin (our lead guitar player) were in the car riding up and we were chatting away. Kevin brought his handy little GPS with him on the trip so that we wouldn't get lost. We started out on the drive. Ok no problem. As we got a little farther along we, by we I mean I, turned off on I96 north of Ann Arbor. I had looked at my map and knew how to get to the gig before we left so I gave my map to Scott (lead singer) and his wife as they were following us and didn't have one.

After all, I had my memory, and the GPS Kevin brought. The GPS is telling us to go straight on US23 and we turned on to I96 like we, and not just me, thought we were supposed to do. After repeated warnings by the GPS we were going the wrong way we ended up way off course. We were supposed to actually take US23 to I69 not I96. Turns out the GPS was right and we were (by we I mean I) were wrong. Needless to say, I took all of us way out of the way. I also heard about it all day long!

I formally apologize to my band mates and ask that they forgive me.

On top of that. Trezzo was told by someone he needed to work on his sarcasm skills so, we and I got quite a bit of that too.

Isn't band life awesome!

3 comments:

Jeff Renner said...

I am sure Gianna typed that herself. No one else said. Oh Jeff. Turn around.....you are going the wrong way. Except for the GPS I meann

Noah said...

Not sure myself since I just heard the story but it sounds like whining to me. Even a woman would stop and ask for directions. Sounds to me like You are so turned into April that you aren't familiar with another woman telling you what to do. Again just an observation.

Jeff Renner said...

How sad this has become...